Tuesday, December 4, 2012

National Cookie Day and Hot Chocolate Chats

        So, my amazing professor, Dr. Dean, celebrated her birthday today. I swear she is an English Teaching goddess. Even though it was her special day, she remembered it was also National Cookie Day, and so she brought all of us cookies. Wow, she amazes me. I made monster cookies the other day, and so I came home after a long day of work and school and ate another cookie, just to celebrate one more time. :)

     
        Now, today has felt like one of those never-ending days, and I have just been waiting to come home, put on a comfy sweater, pull my hair up, and drink peppermint hot chocolate. I talked my roommate into sharing in this essential relaxation, and it was wonderful. We had a marvelous chat about our day while pretending to be the hosts of a chat show. I can't really decide if we are funny enough to host our own show, or if we just think we are funny enough....That sounds like a perfect topic for discussion for our next show! Shout outs go to my beautiful roommate, the Coco-motion, and the Jet-puffed Mallow Bits in the dispensable container.

     Sometimes life can seem overwhelming and chaotic and crazy. But National Cookie Day and hot chocolate chats with your roommate can just really make everything seem a little brighter. And that is the musing of a marvelous me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment